Whether it’s your parent’s day, your daughter’s first birthday or a friend’s pot-luck banquet, one issue that’s common to all or any these events is that the delicious and mouth-watering food! You cannot stop your taste buds from obtaining tempted. However, you’ll be able to positively prevent the foodborne bacterium from creating method into your body system by maintaining with some precautions.
Events wouldn’t finish, however with these precautions; you’ll be able to make sure of a year rounded food safety, that square measure as follows:
- Wash your hands before and after meals
- Keep clean and wash the surfaces of your cooking area
- Avoid cross-contamination, for instance, before touching food, take away rings and bracelets, use waterproof dressings to hide up cuts and sores, and wash your hands after you use room utensils, not fingers for handling foods.
- All foods ought to be utterly overdone with the core temperature reaching a minimum of 75℃. Keep in mind to cook the food properly.
- Store food in icebox after you ought to eat it when long hours. And heat to a temperature of 82°C for at least 2 minutes before using it.
Food Shopping with Safety
- Use separate synthetic bags to keep raw meat, seafood, and poultry items, from other foods like fresh juices helps to avoid bacterial infection
- Make the practice of checking the expiry date a second nature of the product you are buying.
- Checking the expiry date on food labels should be your default second nature. Always remember that bacteria grow in high temperature, so refrigeration of food is a must during summers